The online booking portal will be available shortly. Contact us today, for further information.
Our antibody test accurately detects a person's IgG antibody response to COVID-19: if a person tests positive for the antibody, this means they have had COVID-19.
Our antibody test requires of a small blood sample (pin prick to a finger) and is recommended for use from 21 day after exposure, which will be on average around 15 days after the onset of symptoms or from a positive PCR test.
How we protect you
We are working hard to keep all our customers and patients safe during this testing.
- We use 70% alcohol to clean equipment, surfaces and maintain hygiene.
- Our medical team are fully equipped with the required PPE, which is changed regularly.
- We also provide our team with COVID-19 antibody tests.
- We have detailed biosecurity measures in place.
- Check below for the latest advice from the Government and the NHS.
Latest advice from the NHS
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Check the NHS website if you have symptoms