Detecting for the presence of antibodies on a regular basis can be used as a mechanism for organisations to gauge the proportion of their workforce who have already been exposed to the virus, and aid the process of returning employees to the workplace as COVID safely and as soon as possible.
We will be offering fast and reliable antibody tests to businesses, from our network of sterile mobile testing units.
Our service allows a rapid assessment of Covid-19 infectious patients followed by appropriate management guidelines to keep transmission down and populations safe.
- Easy to administer – Quick and easy finger prick test administered by professional medics in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Fast results – Full results ready within 15 minutes. No waiting around for results with as little interruption to your day a possible.
- Accessible – The service is mobile and can come to your office, event or place of work. All testing centres have disabled access.
- Pre-book online – Book a time slot in advance. No queuing and guaranteed testing.
- Professional care – administered by ex-forces medical trained personnel. All staff are constantly monitored for Covid-19 symptoms and frequently tested.
- Clear answers – Receive clear results on the spot and a thorough consultation of subsequent protocols post-test.
- It is a point of care test that does not require any high-tech equipment.
- The result is easy to interpret and available within minutes.
- It does not require a formal blood test or courier to a lab - it is a finger prick test that requires only 10-20 microlitres of blood - one drop!
- It is much cheaper than the ELISA tests.
- The capacity of ELISA is dictated by the lab - currently it is approximately four days (initially before uptake it was two days). It is likely to get slower.